Book a hotel near Western Oregon University, Salem
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Western Oregon University
Western Oregon University Hotel & Travel Guide
Delve deeper into the region's history at Western Oregon University, a not-to-be-missed attraction for any history fan.
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Salem, the state capital.
Since it's just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, many people visiting Western Oregon University choose to stay at the College Inn Monmouth.
Are you tired of paying an arm and a leg for somewhere to sleep? Then head straight to the Riverside Inn Dallas, a reasonably priced solution that's located 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
If you are worn out from all the sightseeing, treat yourself to a well-deserved coffee break at Java Crew, just a brief walk away. Are you still feeling hungry? Koyote's Tacos is also close-at-hand and offers guests a more comprehensive eating experience. As the day ends, celebrate the new memories you've just made at Main Street Pub & Eatery Inc, just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Western Oregon UniversityBesides Western Oregon University, here's a list of some addtional things in the region that you'll want to do:
- While not the most glamorous or well-known museum, Jensen Arctic Museum could still be worth a few hours of your time if you have a passion for learning.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or simply enjoy tasting wine with friends, Eola Hills Wine Cellars is a wonderful place to buy and taste the regional flavors.
- Some sites are so important in nature or history that they're protected. Baskett Slough National Wildlife Refuge is one of them.
- Wings of Wonder is a great place to go for people eager to learn about the environmental characteristics of the general area. Remember to inquire in advance regarding tours and other visiting information.
- What could possibly be better than an exciting cultural trip blended with alcohol? Take the time to visit Emerson Vineyard and you will certainly figure it out.