Book a hotel near Whiskey a Go Go, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Whiskey a Go Go
Whiskey a Go Go Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Whiskey a Go Go is a fantastic way to take advantage of your next break.
It's just one of the attractions that makes the city of Los Angeles so well-known.
Picking a quality room is a key part of any successful vacation. If you think it'd be best to stay in the vicinity of Whiskey a Go Go, you will find around 45 options to select from. The Montage Beverly Hills is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, the Beverly Wilshire - Beverly Hills, A Four Seasons Hotel and The Peninsula Beverly Hills are situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're not ready to crack open the old piggy bank, check out the great rates 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away at the San Vicente Bungalows.
You can expect exceptional accommodation and meticulous service at one of the upmarket hotels that are close by. You probably won't ever want to leave once you get there. A couple of fantastic choices are the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, located a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
When you're done at Whiskey a Go Go, take a brief walk to Citrus On Sunset for a few snacks, a caffeine fix or cool drink. If you have some spare time and are still hungry, you can also spoil yourself with the delectable fare at Pearl's Liquor Bar. If you find that the sight of the setting sun arouses a thirst, swing by Whisky a Go Go for an icy beer or refreshing wine on the way back to the hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Whiskey a Go GoSurely you're not planning to wrap up your day after Whiskey a Go Go? Allow yourself some time to check out what else the area has available:
- Dive into the local cultural scene when you watch one of the many plays currently running at Roxy Theatre West Hollywood.
- Imagine you've been transported back to the days of your ancestors as you explore House at 9137 Cordell Drive, a local historic residence.
- Pretty much every visitor will hear locals refer to MOCA Pacific Design Center at least once. It's a well-known local store.
- Blue Jay Way is one of the most frequently visited roads in the area, stroll along it to see a few of the sites that can be found here.
- Travel back in time and brush up on your history with an excursion to Piazza del Sol.