Don't wrack your brain thinking about what you should do next. White Bluff Golf Resort is beckoning.
You'll discover it in Lake Whitney.
Do you want to stay a short drive away? With just 1 hotel in the area, it's a good idea to reserve your room as soon as possible. From White Bluff Golf Resort to the Lake Whitney RV Campground is 4 miles (6 kilometers).
You don’t need to be a food buff to enjoy the cuisine at Four Seasons (Whitney). Even better, you'll find it a meager 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near White Bluff Golf Resort
Besides White Bluff Golf Resort, here is a list of some other things in the area you're going to want to do:
- Keep an eye out for wildlife, test your photography skills and wander through nature at Lake Whitney State Park.
- Admire the serene sailboats and yachts moored in the docks, or simply wander around and breathe fresh air at Lake Whitney Marina At Juniper Cove. Make sure to contact them ahead of time for information.
- Enjoy the great outdoors by spending time at McCown Valley Park, a large recreational area.
- Make a trip to Cedron Creek Park, a great camping ground that will be sure to match your needs.
- Find out the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, by enjoying a round or two at White Bluff New Course.