- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 min drive
- Lyndhurst Mansion
- 4 min drive
- Westchester Broadway Theatre
- 5 min drive
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 32 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tarrytown, Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel is in the historical district. Westchester County Center and Capitol Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Palisades Center. Sportime USA and Westchester Skating Academy are also worth visiting.
- Tarrytown Music Hall - 3 min drive
- Lyndhurst Mansion - 4 min drive
- Westchester Broadway Theatre - 5 min drive
- Tappan Zee Bridge - 6 min drive
- New York Medical College - 7 min drive
- White Plains Metro-North Railroad Station - 7 min drive
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 32 min drive
- Rioja – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Bar Lounge – Serves light fare.
About this property
Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
No Blackout Drapes
the Curtains in the room were not set up to close all the way. When I requested a room with black out drapes, I was informed there are none available. If you don’t want to wake up at dawn, please ask for a room with blackout drapes when checking in.