Overview of Westchester Marriott
4.1/5 Very Good
Guests rated this property 4.3/5 for cleanliness.
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
Lyndhurst Mansion4 min drive
Washington Irving's Sunnyside6 min drive
Matthiessen Park7 min drive
White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County)14 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Tarrytown, Westchester Marriott is in the suburbs. Westchester County Center and Capitol Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Palisades Center. Rye Playland and Sportime USA are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Lyndhurst Mansion - 4 min drive
- Washington Irving's Sunnyside - 6 min drive
- Sleepy Hollow Cemetery - 7 min drive
- Matthiessen Park - 7 min drive
- Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge - 11 min drive
- White Plains Metro-North Railroad Station - 6 min drive
- Westchester County Airport (HPN) - 14 min drive
- Coopers Mill – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Ruths Chris Steakhouse – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app