Pet owners shouldn't miss Whitefish, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Alpine Theatre Project and Dick Idol Signature Gallery. Choose from Travelocity's 39 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Whitefish and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Whitefish with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Riverside Park, Whitefish Lake State Park, and The Whitefish Trail - Lion Mountain Trailhead.
- Other things to see include Frank Lloyd Wright Building, Whitefish Theatre Company, and Stumptown Ice Den.
- Need a pet store? Try Big Sky Bites, Glacier K9 Resort & Spa, or Stolte's Pet Stop.
- For vet care, Alpine Animal Hospital, Whitefish Animal Hospital, and Barton, Allan DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Whitefish
- Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and overall property condition.
- Holiday Inn Express Kalispell
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Whitefish
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Whitefish.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 15°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 14°F.