You'll certainly enjoy your time at Whitfield Clinic.
You will locate it in Waterford, which is roughly 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside the national capital, Dublin.
There are 2 hotels available nearby, and they're excellent for those who would like being just a quick commute away. The Viking Hotel Waterford and Ashleigh House B&B are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Whitfield Clinic.
If you would like to pocket a little bit of your hard-earned cash for the important things in life, stay at one of the reasonably priced solutions in the surrounding neighborhoods. Why not select from one of the Granville Hotel and the Portree?
Pamper yourself by spending a night or two at one of the top-rated hotels that are a brief drive away. You may want to enquire about rooms at the Fitzwilton Hotel and Athenaeum House Hotel.
The tinkle of wine bottles and happy conversation at Holy Cross bar (Butlerstown North), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, entices both one-time visitors and frequent patrons alike.
Other Things to Do Near Whitfield Clinic
You've traveled for quite some time, and no doubt Whitfield Clinic won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you're finished, be sure to check out what else the area has to offer:
- Inspire yourself with a tour of Waterford Institute of Technology, a hub for some of this area's most exciting intellectual progress.
- Get involved in the industry in this region by going to one of the open days at Waterford Crystal Factory.
- Water sports fans should spend some time at Freedom Surf School & Adventure, where there's a range of activities to get you on the water.
- If you're always seeking knowledge, Edmund Rice Heritage Centre might be worth a visit.
- Get yourself ready for an evening of entertainment and talent when you visit Garter Lane Arts Centre.