You're bound to have a memorable experience with a trip to Wildwater River Guides.
You'll find it in Peshastin, 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Olympia.
Rest your feet and take it easy after a day visiting Wildwater River Guides. You can pick from 13 accommodation options that are situated within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Icicle Village Resort and Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort should offer you at least some of the comforts of home.
Every adventurer loves a bargain, and you won't have to go far to find one. There is a small selection of perfectly priced hotels in the surrounding area. You might like to reserve a room at the Bavarian Ritz Hotel and the Fairbridge Inn & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Wildwater River Guides
You can maximize your time away by heading over to the area's other attractions after you've visited Wildwater River Guides:
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or just enjoy drinking wine with your loved ones, Wedge Mountain Winery is an outstanding place to buy and taste the regional flavors.
- Witness one of the area's most well-known bodies of running water, Icicle Creek.
- Don't miss out on the natural beauty that awaits you at Penstock Trail. This local hiking trail is very popular with those wanting a scenic walk.
- Head to the fairways at Leavenworth Golf Club, a nice place to relax and play a couple of rounds.
- If you are a theater enthusiast, take in an entertaining production at Leavenworth Summer Theater.