Overview of Greensprings Vacation Resort by Diamond Resorts
Greensprings Vacation Resort by Diamond Resorts
Guests rated this property 4.4/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Williamsburg National Golf Club3 min drive
Greensprings Greenway Interpretative Trail4 min drive
Eco Discovery Park7 min drive
Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.)31 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Williamsburg, Greensprings Vacation Resort by Diamond Resorts is in the historical district and next to a golf course. Ripley's Believe It or Not! and Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Jamestown Settlement and Bruton Parish Church. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails and ziplining in the area.
- Williamsburg National Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Greensprings Greenway Interpretative Trail - 4 min drive
- Eco Discovery Park - 7 min drive
- Williamsburg Botanical Garden - 8 min drive
- Jamestown Beach - 9 min drive
- Williamsburg Transportation Center - 14 min drive
- Newport News - Williamsburg Intl. Airport (PHF) - 31 min drive
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Wed, Jul 01 2020 - Mon, Mar 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):
One of the swimming pools