Overview of The Historic Powhatan Resort by Diamond Resorts
The Historic Powhatan Resort by Diamond Resorts
Guests rated this property 4.4/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Greensprings Greenway Interpretative Trail5 min drive
Williamsburg National Golf Club6 min drive
Busch Tennis Courts6 min drive
Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.)28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2021-03-05. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Next to a golf course and in the business district, The Historic Powhatan Resort by Diamond Resorts is in an area with good shopping. Jamestown Settlement and Bruton Parish Church are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Water Country USA and Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing.
- Greensprings Greenway Interpretative Trail - 5 min drive
- Williamsburg National Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Busch Tennis Courts - 6 min drive
- College of William and Mary - 6 min drive
- Muscarelle Museum of Art - 7 min drive
- Williamsburg Transportation Center - 13 min drive
- Newport News - Williamsburg Intl. Airport (PHF) - 28 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast and dinner.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Wed, Jul 01 2020 - Fri, Dec 31 2021 (dates are subject to change):
One of the swimming pools