- Liked: Staff & service
- Wrightsville Beach
- 2 min walk
- Johnnie Mercer's Pier
- 2 min drive
- Wrightsville SUP
- 4 min drive
- Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Blockade Runner Beach Resort is located on the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. New Hanover County Arboretum and Jungle Rapids Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mayfaire Town Center and The Cotton Exchange. Traveling with kids? Consider Greenfield Lake Park and Gardens and Tregembo Animal Park. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.
- Wrightsville Beach - 2 min walk
- Johnnie Mercer's Pier - 2 min drive
- Wrightsville SUP - 4 min drive
- Airlie Gardens - 5 min drive
- New Hanover County Arboretum - 6 min drive
- Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.) - 20 min drive
- East Oceanfront Dining – Garden-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Sea Escape Pool Bar – Poolside café with a bar. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Blockade Runner Beach Resort
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The door to the bathroom was broken and the ironing board was broken. I woke up with bug bites all over my ankles from where my skin was exposed between my pants and socks. They basically told me I was lying and that they didn’t see any bugs yet I went to sleep with ZERO bites and woke up with bug bite welts all over both ankles. They would not compensate and said it would not be verified that there were bugs until pest control came. The attendant at the desk was super rude and lacked customer service.