Every once in a while, you just need a break from exploring. Is there a better way to enjoy some respite than with a friendly round or two of golf at Wilmington Island Club?
It's just one of the many activities to see and do in the fantastic city of Savannah.
Adventurers in search of somewhere convenient to stay can choose from 2 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Wilmington Island Club. You should add the Savannah Marriott Riverfront and Homewood Suites Savannah Historic District/Riverfront to your list.
A well-known venue to dine at is The Wilmington Island Club (501 Wilmington Island Road, Savannah), which offers a wide choice of dishes and is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Wilmington Island Club
After you're finally finished at Wilmington Island Club, you won't be at a loss for things to do with all of the other possibilities in the greater region:
- Witness local sea life prospering in their natural habitat and learn more about conservation efforts at Gray's Reef National Marine Sanctuary.
- Check out the many types of marine creatures that are exhibted at Marine Education Center and Aquarium.
- Even if you think of yourself as a talented golfer, there's no reason you can't enjoy a touch of miniature golf at Island Miniature Golf and Games.
- During your time here, be sure to see Savannah Bend Marina, a popular marina.
- Learn about the different animal species at Oatland Island Wildlife Center and meet some new furry friends!