Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Winchester, a cosmopolitan and family-friendly city known for its skyscrapers and restaurants, as well as sights like Bright Box Theater and Old Court House Civil War Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 24 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Winchester and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Winchester with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Jim Barnett Park, Mackintosh Fruit Farm, and State Arboretum of Virginia.
- Other things to see include Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum, George Washington's Office, and Handley Regional Library.
- Need a pet store? Try Puppy Cottage, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Winchester Aquarium & Pet Center.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Linden Heights Animal Hospital: Applin Mary M DVM, and Kingdom Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Winchester
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Winchester
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Clarion Inn & Conference Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Winchester
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Winchester
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Winchester.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.