Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Winchester, VA from $51
Top Winchester Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Winchester, a cosmopolitan and family-friendly city known for its skyscrapers and restaurants, as well as sights like Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum and Mt Hebron Cemetery. Choose from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Winchester and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Winchester with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Jim Barnett Park, Front Royal Entrance Shenandoah National Park, and Skyline Caverns.
- Other things to see include Shenandoah University, Apple Blossom Mall, and Dinosaur Land.
- Need a pet store? Try Southern States - Front Royal Cooperative, Southern States - Winchester Cooperative - Winchester Branch, or Pet Valu.
- For vet care, Belinda Burwell, D.V.M., Laurel Inc Equine Reproductions, and Vet Trek House Call Practice are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Winchester
- Baymont by Wyndham Front Royal Near Shenandoah National Park
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- ANS Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Wingate by Wyndham Winchester
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Winchester
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Winchester.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.