Step back into the past as you explore Winedale Historical Complex.
It's located in Brenham, approximately 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Austin.
Though you won't find any accommodations in the immediate vicinity, there are more than enough in the wider area. There are 5 places to stay that are 25 miles (40 kilometers) away in Navasota. The Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota, Navasota Inn and Best Western Inn of Navasota probably should be on your list.
Other Things to Do Near Winedale Historical Complex
After your time at Winedale Historical Complex, prepare for the other activities available in the rest of the area:
- Go and devote a few hours to appreciating art at Copper Shade Tree, a local art gallery.
- Call in at Burton Railroad Depot & Museum, a much-loved historical building, and understand why it's treasured by locals and tourists alike.
- Explore many facets of the past and enjoy a fun family outing when you visit Burton Cotton Gin and Museum.
- You and your friends will appreciate a fragrant journey through the regional notes featured at Saddlehorn Winery.
- Try the barrel-aged essences at Rohan Meadery.