Don't spend time hemming and hawing about what's next on the agenda. Wings and Waves Waterpark is always ready for you.
It's situated in Salem, a state capital that boasts a variety of interesting sights.
There are only 2 hotels close by. However, their excellent location more than makes up for the lack of choice. The Comfort Inn And Suites McMinnville and Red Lion Inn & Suites McMinnville, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Wings and Waves Waterpark, are well-liked by many visitors.
If you're not hung up on fancy service so long as you have a roof over your head, stay a few nights at one of the area's bargain solutions. Some of your choices are the GuestHouse Vineyard Inn McMinnville and the Motel 6 McMinnville.
Other Things to Do Near Wings and Waves Waterpark
Apart from Wings and Waves Waterpark, you might like to check out one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- You should head straight to Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum, where you'll learn about the long and fascinating history of aviation and the magic and adventure associated with flying.
- Evolve your palate with the pungent flavors of the wines sampled at Stone Wolf Vineyards.
- Savor some of the fruity notes available at Westrey Winery.
- What could possibly be better than an exciting cultural trip blended with liquor? Head to Eyrie Vineyards and you will easily find the answer.
- Panther Creek Cellars is an ideal place for everyone from wine enthusiasts to casual drinkers.