Where to stay in Wisconsin: Best areas for travelers
- Milwaukee: Put all your worries behind you at a comfortable hotel like The Pfister Hotel, the Marriott Milwaukee Downtown or the Hotel Metro. Then, roam around renowned sights like Milwaukee Art Museum.
- Wisconsin Dells: If you're traveling with the little ones, this is a fantastic stop to add to your Wisconsin travel itinerary. Family-friendly sights here include Top Secret, Wizard Quest and Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf. Lost Temple, Knuckleheads Bowling and Family Entertainment Center and ADare Go Carts will also keep everyone on the hop. All that sightseeing will tire you out, so kick back and relax at the River Road Motel, the White Rose Motel or the Alpine Motel.
- Madison: With famous sights such as Camp Randall Stadium to explore, Madison attracts visitors by the thousands. Like to find some great hotels in this destination? We'd suggest you start by taking a look at the Canterbury Inn, the Hampton Inn & Suites Madison / Downtown and the Graduate Madison.
- Rhinelander: With so many unique things to see and do here, you'll have earned your rest by the time the sunlight has faded away. The Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rhinelander, the Quality Inn Rhinelander or the Rodeway Inn are some of the most comfortable places to unwind and recharge after exploring Nicolet National Forest and Lake of the Torches Casino. Be sure to check out Wildwood Wildlife Park and Nature Center, Three Lakes Center for the Arts, Minocqua Winter Park and Nordic Center and Eagle River Golf Course too.
- Eau Claire: Do you like staying in the city center but also crave access to nature too? Some of the places you should stop by during your stay here are Wakanda Park and Lake Wissota State Park. If you're yearning for more time around nature, you won't want to miss Lake Menomin, Point Comfort Park, Hoffman Hills State Recreation Area and Stoddard Park either. All that sightseeing and darting around will tire you out, so get some shut-eye at someplace comfortable like The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, the Ramada Eau Claire Hotel and Conference Center or The Oxbow Hotel.
Search vacation packages deals in Wisconsin's top destinations
Wisconsin flight + hotel packages
2021 Wisconsin vacations
Top Wisconsin hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Wisconsin
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Wisconsin?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Wisconsin?
Why should I purchase my Wisconsin vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Wisconsin car rental if I combine it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Wisconsin?
Which airport is best for Wisconsin?
What is there to do in Wisconsin?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.