Earth's majestic creations are incredible to behold. Wolf Island National Wildlife Refuge is one such example.
You can find it in Brunswick, 240 miles (386 kilometers) out of the state capital, Atlanta.
Accommodations nearby are not easy to come by. Located 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, the Montage Palmetto Bluff is a popular choice. The Marriott's Harbour Club, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, and The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, a commute of 55 miles (89 kilometers), are a couple or other places to look up.
Other Things to Do Near Wolf Island National Wildlife Refuge
You can stop by a wide range of other attractions after your outing to Wolf Island National Wildlife Refuge:
- A tranquil and protected place, Altamaha River BioReserve is a great place to unwind.
- Tee up at King and Prince Golf Course, a great place to kick back and play a round or two.
- Newspapers, books, exhibits and other resources await you at Hog Hammock Public Library, a prized location for anyone who likes to read.
- Visitors to this area always admire Fort King George Historic Site. Plan a tour for a closer look.
- If you would like to find out about the local history, enjoy a tour of Ashantilly Center, a fascinating historic residence.