Lace up your walking shoes and enjoy the nature around you at Woodland Dunes Nature Center and Preserve, a great place to spend some time outdoors with your travel buddies.
It is located in Sheboygan, an estimated 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Madison.
There aren't that many hotel options if you want to spend your nights in the immediate vicinity of Woodland Dunes Nature Center and Preserve. The nearest one is the Lighthouse Inn, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd rather pocket a little bit of your hard-earned money for the important things in life, you might like to spend a few nights at one of the low-cost hotels in the surrounding area. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Econo Lodge and the Cool City Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Woodland Dunes Nature Center and Preserve
If you are hoping to pack as much as possible into your trip, have a look at what else is happening:
- If you would like to discover aspects of the area's history, enjoy a tour of Bernard Schwartz House, a fascinating historic residence.
- Perhaps not the most grand or famous museum, Hamilton Wood Type and Printing Museum might still be worth a few hours of your time if you have a thirst for knowledge.
- Take part in a guided tour of Historic Washington House, an important historic residence.
- Lester Public Library boasts a great collection of intriguing books and various other resources that you won't want to miss. Be sure to enquire in advance for information such as operation hours and visiting rules.
- A day at Rogers Street Fishing Village will be like a trip back in time.