Visiting World of Scouting Museum will always be time well spent.
It is just one of the many things to see and do in the wonderful city of Philadelphia.
You have 2 hotel options to select from nearby, and they're all superb choices. The French Creek Inn and Mainstay Inn are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of World of Scouting Museum.
The Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern is a great choice for those wanting an economical solution. As it's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away, you won't need to go very far.
The Royal Worthington is the one option in the area if you're searching for something sophisticated. You'll find it just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Within a brief stroll of World of Scouting Museum, a Culture Factory is an ideal spot to experience the area's cafe scene. However, if your belly's beginning to growl, you can silence it by visiting T.D. Alfredo's Pizzeria, also close-at-hand. Don't forget you're on a break. You're allowed to indulge in a drink or two before you call it a day, and Prima Motel & Lounge is just another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near World of Scouting Museum
You can take full advantage of your precious vacation time by stopping by the region's other attractions after you've visited World of Scouting Museum:
- Phoenixville Farmers Market is an ideal place to find a unique souvenir for a loved one and perhaps walk among the stalls.
- Prepared to put your credit card to use? The popular The Spirited Artist is a must-see on many people's shopping schedules.
- Knowledgeable shoppers will want to head in the direction of Phoenixville Taste, a prominent store which people visit for.
- Mini golf is just one of those youthful activities that may never lose its charm. Be a kid again for a couple of hours at Markies Mini-Golf.
- Upper Schuylkill Valley Park is popular with locals and tourists alike. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic!