FAQs about flights from Denver Intl. Airport (DEN) to Los Angeles Intl. Airport (LAX)
How long is the flight from Denver Airport to LAX?
Leave the airplane feeling well-rested by having a sleep and something to eat during your flight to Los Angeles, CA Airport (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.). With a general travel time of 3 hours and 25 minutes from Denver, CO Airport (DEN-Denver Intl.), you'll have more than enough time to enjoy both. What is the flight distance from Denver Airport to LAX?
With a flight distance of 1,087 miles (1,750 kilometers) between Denver and Los Angeles, you'll be cruising the skies for a reasonable length of time. It's a great opportunity to get engrossed in a film, catch up on your emails or just sit back and relax with a book. What airlines fly direct from Denver Airport to LAX?
You've got loads of choice as there are various airlines offering direct flights from Denver, CO Airport (DEN-Denver Intl.) to Los Angeles, CA Airport (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.). Here are some of the most popular ones:
Flying Tips & TricksHow do I find my flight number?
- United Airlines - (UA) with 267 flights every month
- Southwest Airlines - (WN) with 226 flights every month
- Delta - (DL) with 165 flights every month
- American Airlines - (AA with 176 flights every month
- Frontier Airlines - (F9) with 35 flights every month
- Spirit Airlines - (NK) with 28 flights every month
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- You'll find a code somewhere in your itinerary, which will be emailed to you when you've finished your booking. Just keep your eyes peeled for the IATA airline code (which contains a couple of letters and a single digit) followed by a few other numbers — your flight number.
- To have enough time to drop your baggage, clear customs and find the right boarding gate, arrive at the airport around three hours before an international flight. If you're traveling domestically, it's two hours. Even if you've already picked your seat and downloaded your boarding pass at home, it's worth bearing in mind that there are closing times for luggage drop. It's an hour before departure for international flights, and 45 minutes if you're flying domestically. Of course, times can differ between airlines, so it's a good idea to check these details ahead of your flight.