FAQs about flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK) to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Are there direct flights from JFK Airport to London Heathrow?
Your next grand adventure is on the other side of a single flight. You can travel direct from New York, NY Airport (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) to London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) with 4 airlines, including British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. How long is the flight from JFK Airport to London Heathrow?
The travel time between New York, NY Airport (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) and London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) is approximately 11 hours and 52 minutes — long enough to muddle anyone's body clock. Think about the differences in time zones and make sure you get some sleep on the flight to avoid that dreaded jet lag. What is the flight distance from JFK Airport to London Heathrow?
From New York, NY Airport (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) to London Airport (LHR-Heathrow), the flight distance is 5,654 miles (9,100 kilometers). It's a long ride, so be sure to pack your basics. A pair of compression socks and a pullover are good items to start with. What airlines fly direct from JFK Airport to London Heathrow?
With good range of airlines operating direct flights from New York, NY Airport (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) to London Airport (LHR-Heathrow), you shouldn't have a problem finding that perfect fare. Below are some of the most reputable air carriers:
Flying Tips & TricksHow do I find my flight number?
- British Airways - (BA) with 181 flights every month
- Virgin Atlantic - (VS) with 130 flights every month
- American Airlines - (AA) with 123 flights every month
- Delta - (DL) with 73 flights every month
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- Your flight number is contained in your itinerary. It's a series of numbers and letters, and it should be easily distinguishable.
- This depends on where you're headed. It's usually three hours for international flights and two hours for domestic. This can vary between airports and carriers, so be sure to double check.