FAQs about flights from Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) to Orlando Intl. Airport (MCO)
Are there direct flights from Toronto Pearson Airport to Orlando Intl. Airport?
If you'd like to journey from Toronto, ON Airport (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) to Orlando, FL Airport (MCO-Orlando Intl.) as speedily as possible, you'll be happy to know 4 airlines offer nonstop flights. Choose your preferred seat with Air Canada or WestJet. What is the flight distance from Toronto Pearson Airport to Orlando Intl. Airport?
There's a flight distance of 1,087 miles (1,750 kilometers) separating Toronto, ON Airport (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) and Orlando, FL Airport (MCO-Orlando Intl.). This is classified as a medium-haul flight. There'll be enough time to get engrossed in the in-flight entertainment and catch up on a little sleep if you want to look fresh on landing. What airlines fly direct from Toronto Pearson Airport to Orlando Intl. Airport?
If you'd rather fly direct from Toronto, ON Airport (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) to Orlando, FL Airport (MCO-Orlando Intl.), you don't have to worry about choice. We've listed some of the top airlines that advertise nonstop services on this route:
Flying Tips & TricksHow do I find my flight number?
- Air Canada - (AC) with 83 flights every month
- WestJet - (WS) with 109 flights every month
- Sunwing Airlines - (WG) with 21 flights every month
- Air Transat - (TS) with 8 flights every month
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- You'll find a code somewhere in your travel itinerary, which will be emailed to you when you've finalized your booking. Keep your eyes peeled for the IATA airline code (which consists of a couple of letters and a digit) followed by a few other numbers — your flight number.
- To have plenty of time to drop your bags, clear customs and show up at the right boarding gate, head to the airport three hours before an international flight. For a domestic flight, it's two hours. Even if you've already chosen your seat and received your boarding pass online, it's worth bearing in mind that there are closing times for luggage check-in. It's an hour before departure for international flights, and 45 minutes if you're traveling domestically. Of course, times can vary between airlines, so it's a good idea to check these details when you book.