Authentic Lei Greeting at Kahului Airport
Cleaning and safety practices
- Traditional custom to begin your Hawaiian vacation
- An authentic symbol of aloha welcoming you to Hawaii
- Several lei options to choose from for the perfect greeting
- Meet & greet assistance to help navigate the airport
- Optional instagram-worthy moment photo with your own phone
Candy Lei Greeting
A fun alternative to flowers for children and adults. Candies in each lei vary and are a mixture of hard candy and gummies.
Classic Orchid Lei Greeting
Fresh Single Strand Orchid Lei.
Kukui Nut Lei Greeting
Traditional polished Kukui Nut Lei - Keepsake
Ti Leaf Lei Greeting
Fresh braided traditional Ti Leaf Lei.
Fragrant Tuberose & Orchids Lei Greeting
Single strand of fragrant white tuberose interspersed with purple orchids.
Kukui Nut & Ti Leaf Twist Lei Greeting
Ti Leaf braid and polished kukui nut twist.
Keiki (Child) Orchid Lei Greeting
A shorter orchid lei custom made for a child under 4 years old.
Deluxe Orchid Lei Greeting
A big beautiful triple orchid lei.
Ti Leaf & Orchid Twist Lei Greeting
Ti leaf braid and purple orchid twist.
Deluxe Cigar Lei Greeting
Tubular cigar flower blossoms with colors of orange-red to yellow-orange.
Deluxe Kukui Nut Lei Greeting
Polished black kukui nuts interspersed with mongo sea shells and Hawaiian greenery.
Deluxe Tuberose & Orchids Lei Greeting
Triple the tuberose - an intoxicating fragrant lei.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Immediately after booking you must contact the service provider and supply all of your flight and arrival details
- If you do not contact the service provider within 48 hours of your flight's scheduled landing you will be required to pay a US 10-dollar late order fee.
- Prior to submitting your order payment, insert your flight information in the Pickup Information section. Select “Arrival Pickup Location” and Arriving By “Flight.”
What you can expect
Start your vacation with Aloha! Arrange a traditional lei greeting for your arrival at the Kahului Maui Airport.
As you exit the terminal area, your greeter will be holding a personalized welcome sign and present you with the fresh Hawaiian leis of your choice. It's a simple but wonderful experience, not to be missed, especially for first-time visitors.
The image of Hawaiian lei greeters welcoming visitors with outstretched arms, holding beautiful flower leis, has become an iconic symbol of the Islands. In fact, since the dawn of tourism in Hawaii, lei greeters have been an integral part of the Hawaiian experience, giving malihini (visitors) their first taste of the aloha spirit as they arrive in the Islands.
Book your airport lei greeting now and make your Hawaiian vacation extra special.
Cleaning and safety practices
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
4.5 average out of 5 rating of 95 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app