Bob Marley Museum in Kingston & Blue Mountain Coffee Tour
3.0/53.0 out of 5
- Visit Bob Marley Museum (His former home)
- Visit a working Coffee Plantation in the Blue Mountains
- Breathtaking views of the mist-covered Blue Mountains
- One-of-a-kind coffee thanks to unique growing conditions
- Visit to Jamaica’s famous athletes Wall of Fame for picture
Multiple meeting/redemption points available, see location information for full list
Tour from Ocho Rios & Runaway Bay
Tour from Montego Bay & Falmouth
Tour from Negril & Grand Palladium
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Please book your tour from the area where your hotel is located, otherwise you will be charged the difference on the day of the tour.
- This tour requires a fair amount of walking, so you should wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour is not suitable for anyone who is physically challenged
- This is a full day tour where, if your hotel is in Negril, Montego Bay or Falmouth, you will depart before breakfast, and return for a late dinner
What you can expect
Discover Jamaica's majestic Blue Mountains and visit Bob Marley Museum in Jamaica's capital, Kingston on this day-long tour.
Depart your hotel in the cool of the morning for a scenic drive along Jamaica’s north coast. Drive through the busy metropolis of uptown Kingston, towards your first stop at the life-like statue of Bob Marley, followed by a brief visit to Jamaica’s famous athletes Wall of Fame for picture taking.
Then board your bus for your tour of choice. Be awed by the fascinating beauty of the rainforest as you journey up the mountains; see the locals as they go about their daily lives. Visit a working coffee plantation to learn how our famous Blue Mountain Coffee is picked, grounded and packaged for export. This is followed by a sumptuous Jamaican lunch, before returning to Kingston for a tour of Bob Marley Museum.
Hear insights into the love, life and career of this phenomenal Rasta Man, Bob Marley. Your final stop is Devon House, home of Jamaica’s first black millionaire, where you will get to purchase their famous ice-cream and separate to your original transportation for the return journey home. A tasty end to this fantastic day!
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app