Bora Bora Eco Snorkel Cruise Including Snorkeling with Sharks and Stingrays
Cleaning and safety practices
Enjoy a unique experience in the lagoon of Bora Bora by discovering our lush aquatic fauna, the Polynesian culture and our legends.
Whether you are a couple, family or friends, in shared or in private ; take advantage of this unique and fun excursion to learn about the life of the coral reef and the complex biodiversity and how our Polynesian culture is deeply connected to the lagoon through its fascinating history.
Our approach Is 100% focused towards the respect of marine life and ensures you a magical experience while preserving the aquatic fauna and flora (no feeding of the sharks, rays and the protection of coral)
Depending on the weather conditions and the season, you will be able to explore 3 different eco-tourist areas of the island.
AM / PM Vaitape Pier or Hotels 09:00
Departing from Bora Bora main island hotels and Vaitape Harbor Terminal at 9am or 1pm
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, swimwear and towel
- Guests Equipment: Our company strongly recommend our guests to bring their own snorkeling gear. We will provide kits in case guests forgot their masks, tubas, and fins.
Searching for shark and the rays This excursion begins in the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon of Bora Bora. With the water at knee height and the white sand under your feet, you will have the chance to walk among sting rays and black tip sharks. You will also be able to immerse yourself and swim with the tropical fish. Go in search of the different species of rays present in the lagoon of Bora Bora (Mantas, eagle rays, stingrays). Your guide will give you all the knowledge and recommendations you need to know for an optimal encounter with rays and sharks made with respect for animal life.
Coral Garden At the Coral Garden, you will observe thriving marine life in clear, calm waters with a mask and snorkel. Discover a multitude of colorful tropical fish, which live in symbiosis with the reef, providing them with a shelter against various predators. The Eco-Friendly Getaway to Bora Bora is the most popular activity on the island! So don't hesitate, take the plunge!
Bora Bora (Pass by)
Along the way… During this tour, depending on weather conditions and the time of year, you are likely to spot sea turtles, dolphins, whales, leopard rays, mantas.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing measures in place
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app