Bora Bora Jet Ski Tour, Lunch at Bloody Mary's & Eco Shark / Ray Snorkel Cruise
Cleaning and safety practices
Make the most of your time on Bora Bora by combining a Jet Ski tour with a shark and stingray boat safari for a full day of the island’s most popular attractions. You'll get breathtaking views of the Polynesian paradise as you zoom around on your Jet Ski with an experienced guide. Then refuel with lunch at the iconic Bloody Mary’s restaurant* before cruising around by boat search for sharks, stingrays and tropical fishes.
Our approach Is 100% focused towards the respect of marine life and ensures you a magical experience while preserving the aquatic fauna and flora (no feeding of the sharks, rays and the protection of coral)
Bloody Mary's is closed on Sunday, lunch takes place at Lucky House Restaurant.
FYI: Jet ski driver minimum 16yo, Participant minimum 11yo. 4 jet skis per guide
Share Jet Ski 09:00
Two people per jet ski. Includes pickup from all accommodation in Bora Bora
Solo Use of Jet Ski 09:00
Solo use of jet ski. Includes pickup from all accommodation in Bora Bora
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, swimwear and towel, coral reef shoes. T-shirt is required for all jet ski tours.
- Shared Tour
- Guests Equipment: Our company strongly recommend our guests to bring their own snorkeling gear. We will provide kits in case guests forgot their masks, tubas, and fins.
The Jet ski Group Tour lasts 2hrs and encircles the entirety of Bora Bora’s picturesque blue lagoon. Before you depart on your adventure, the different functions of your jet ski will be explained for your safety. We break around noon and transport you to Bloody Mary’s for your meal. You will get back into the action after lunch for a 2.5hrs Eco Shark and Ray Snorkel Safari group tour. Take advantage of this unique and fun excursion to learn about the life of the coral reef and the complex biodiversity and how our Polynesian culture is deeply connected to the lagoon through its fascinating history.Our approach is 100% focused towards the respect of marine life and ensures you a magical experience while preserving the aquatic fauna and flora (no feeding of the sharks, rays and the protection of coral). At the end of the afternoon, with your fantastic Bora Bora experience behind, we'll be sure to then take you back to your resort or to your resort's shuttle base. Bloody Mary's is closed on Sunday, lunch takes place at Lucky House Restaurant. The order of tours is subject to change.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app