05:00 AM, Capitola Private 2-Hour Walking Tour in English
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Tour will be 100% Covid Safe. You can do the tour alone, or with your friends or family!
Explore the shops of Capitola Village. You can spend about 10-15 minutes here to check out the shops.
Come and take pictures of the famous Capitola Wharf! Its best to take a few pictures here, only a 5 minute stop.
Capitola Venetian Hotel
A beautiful historical venetian hotel, that encompasses the beauty behind the architecture of Capitola
401 Riverview Ave
The Historic Riverview Path! A hidden public easement, with many hidden treasures, like a windmill and sea stars
Founded in 1947, Shadowbrook has been known for “romance in dining” since the beginning. Continue reading to discover the interesting history behind this truly unique restaurant. The heart of Shadowbrook is a log cabin originally built as a summer home in the 1920s, and later enlarged by an English family, who added what is now known as the “Fireside Room,” with its hanging balcony and Swiss chalet decor. Eventually they sold the home to another family, who, for unknown reasons, abandoned it a few years later. When the restaurant’s original partners discovered the house in 1944, it stood in ruin. It took those entrepreneurs three years of painstaking work to restore the structure. Then they set about hacking a steep path out of the tangled underbrush, carrying every piece of furniture and equipment down the treacherous hillside.
400 Blue Gum Ave
A quiet residential street filled with beach bungalows filled with many eucalyptus trees!
Capitola Historical Museum
The Capitola Historical Museum offers a new, major annual exhibition on the history and art of the area. The museum also provides rotating exhibitions at the Capitola Library and maintains extensive collections of Capitola related photographs and artifacts. The museum grounds include a furnished 1907 Beach Cottage and an early 20th century Bath House
202 Cherry Ave
An amazing Victoria, the Van Cycle House, once containing 19 rooms. If it were in SF it would be considered, one of the painted ladies.
Inn At Depot Hill
A hill with an amazing view of Capitola! You can see all of entire Capitola village from here!
A beautiful stretch of Capitola, with many beautiful homes built by Fredrick Keen. They have always been a landmark of this beautiful city
Cleaning and safety practices
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing measures in place
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app