Above and below the sea along the coastline of the Park
Paraggi’s ecosystem, Portofino’s lighthouse and village
Single and double kayaks available
Enjoy an aperitivo of focaccia tasting and local wine
Local qualified guide
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Professional local guide
Kayak, paddle, lifejacket
Local organic wine
Ligurian food tasting
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Contactless tickets
- Personal safety equipment
- Social distancing
What you can expect
Above and below the sea along the unspoiled coastline of Portofino Park: the best solution for a unique outdoors experience. The tour takes you to explore Portofino’s unique territory and hidden gems, sea and land: “la piazzetta” and the Lighthouse of Portofino, the eighteen-century Church of San Giorgio.
Always guided by a local qualified guide and instructor you will experience the marine reserve kayaking.
Before leaving, enjoy some time on the beach with your guide while tasting organic local wine and traditional food tastings from Liguria.
All skill levels welcome.
Three options available!
Snorkeling Tour available during the morning Tour.
Cleaning and safety practices
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app