Full-Day Small-Group Rioja Wine Tour from San Sebastian 08:00
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Province of Guipuzcoa (Pass by)
2 hours travel time from San Sebastian to La Rioja. After picking you up in your hotel or residence, we will drive through the beautiful valleys of the green Basque Country.
We will change scenery mid way to our destinations, passing by another province, Araba, where the landscape is much drier and flatter. We will enjoy the amazing views on our way! We will arrive in about 1 hour and 40 minutes to the "Capital of Wine" in La Rioja, the town of Haro. We will visit one historic winery at the Railway Station District. You will taste 4 to 5 different wines with expert explanations.
In this beautiful town we will visit a small family owned winery that has been making wine for 500 years! You will get a winery tour and you will learn all about wine making.
In this beautiful walled town we will stop for lunch (you will have one and a half hours for lunch) and we will visit a third winery. Read more about this beautiful medieval town here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguardia,_%C3%81lava We will visit one of the most picturesque wineries in the whole wine country. You will walk down to medieval caves where the wines rest and mature quietly.
Province of Alava (Pass by)
2 hours travel time from Rioja to San Sebastian
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app