Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Boutique Tour - Max 12 People
Are you the kind of person that enjoys losing your breath sometimes? Are you ready for the beauty of this storm-carved coastline?
If you said yes, you're ready to join us on this excellent Great Ocean Road Small Groups Tour!
Things you will see and do:
• Travel inland in the morning straight to the Twelve Apostles
• At least 4 attractions at the Shipwreck Coast: 12 Apostles Coast, Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge, and The Razorback
• Coastal towns: Apollo Bay, Lorne, and lots of other stops for pictures
• Reverse itinerary to avoid the crowds: we mean it! We get there earlier
• More attractions, more stops, more fun!
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We are not able to accommodate children under 7 years of age on this tour, as according to VicRoads regulations they must travel on child restraints, which are not available in our minibuses. Passengers who show up with under 7 years old kids will be refused boarding without refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a small groups tour and the vehicles are 12 seaters minibuses Toyota Hiace or similar. In case extra room is required, send us a message so we can arrange large coaches option.
- **Covid Clean Tour** - a series of practices were put in place to make experience safer: 1. Symptoms free Policy, 2. Sanitisation - regular cleaning on high contact areas, 3. Social Distancing, 4. Protective Equipment: Hand sanitizers and face maks available on the tour
- **Symptoms Free Policy** - In the case you are feeling unwell, with symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or headache, for your and all other passenger’s safety we ask you not to join the tour. We might ask to have your temperature measured before entering the minibus.
- In case you are travelling with people who are not in the same booking, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. We operate with multiple buses and can't guarantee sitting together if we are not informed.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
A morning tea stop, as we travel inland in the morning and go straight from Melbourne to the 12 Apostles, this is just a break to buy some coffee/breakfast (own expenses)
Travel inland in the morning and go straight to the 12 Apostles. Get there early, beat the crowds of the afternoon and enjoy these magnificent limestone formations when it’s still quiet and peaceful.
Go down and walk on this amazing beach. Be dwarfed by the 70-meter high vertical cliffs and marvel at Gog and Magog, the nicknames given to the giant limestone stacks rising up out of the sea.
This is the most impressive limestone formation of the region, the views are breathtaking!
Loch Ard Gorge
Be amazed by these two breathtaking attractions on this stop: - The Loch Ard Gorge - tragic and incredibly beautiful story of one of the most famous shipwrecks in Australia. Walk on the beach and feel dwarfed by the magnificent limestone and sandstone cliffs - The Razorback - the most impressive formation of this rugged shipwreck coast
Port Campbell National Park
Stop for lunch in this charming coastal town. The tour guide can organize restaurant bookings and even place the orders in advance, so you have enough time to go for a walk and take some pictures of the picturesque Port Campbell beach.
The Great Ocean Road
Travel along the coastline on this most amazing coastal drive in Australia!
Great Otway National Park (Pass by)
Drive through the national park and watch these ancient threes passing by
A 20 minutes rainforest walk, to witness some of Australia's most amazing rainforest scenery at Great Otway National Park where you will feel really connected to nature.
Apollo Bay Museum (Pass by)
Drive through this cool coastal town and hear the stories and curiosities of the place
Kennet River Koala Walk
Try to spot the cute marsupials koalas and also take pictures of the orange-bellied parrots that hang around this place
Finish the day by taking some pictures of this amazing Lookout at the top of the cliff in Lorne
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app