Great Ocean Road Small-Group Ecotour from Melbourne
Experience the spectacular Great Ocean Road on a full-day tour from Melbourne.
Travel by comfortable minicoach on this majestic stretch of Victoria’s coastline, taking in Kennett River, Apollo Bay, Great Otway National Park, Port Campbell National Park, Gibson's Steps, the Twelve Apostles and more.
Enjoy frequent stops for views of stunning white-sand beaches and towering cliffs, plus leisurely walks to see koalas and other native wildlife.
Your guide will take you to beaches, rainforests and lookouts, displaying the amazing variety this region has to offer.
Small-group tour ensures a personalised experience for each and every guest.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Large bags, strollers, prams, baby capsules, luggage & walkers cannot be brought on board
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- The safety & well-being of our guests and team members is Go West Tours’ highest priority. We continue to monitor all updates from the Australian & Victorian governments and will continue to update & evolve our responses & protocols in line with best practice.
Enjoy an included morning tea at the famous seaside town of Torquay.
Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway
Take a moment to snap a photo of the official start/end point of the Great Ocean Road at the Memorial Arch.
Spot some of the furry locals amongst the treetops! Your guide will help you spot the resident Koala Colony.
Explore one of the Great Ocean Road's most famous towns while grabbing a bite to eat for lunch.
The most famous location on the Great Ocean Road, you'll marvel at these amazing limestone formations. Your guide will even take you to Gibson Steps for a chance to view them with sand between your toes!
Loch Ard Gorge
Explore the historic gorge and hear the story of the Loch Ard, which was wrecked here in 1854 with the loss of 52 lives.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer provided
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app