What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Large bags, strollers, prams, baby capsules, luggage & walkers cannot be brought on board
- The safety & well-being of our guests and team members is Go West Tours’ highest priority. We continue to monitor all updates from the Australian & Victorian governments and will continue to update & evolve our responses & protocols in line with best practice.
Take a quick break in the idyllic seaside town of Anglesea, a favourite holidaying spot for locals due to its quiet atmosphere and stunning beaches.
Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway
Take a special photo at the start/end point of the Great Ocean Road
Home to a wild colony of Koalas, Kennet River is situated amongst the lush green forest of the Otway Ranges. During Winter you will have additional time here for lunch.
Loch Ard Gorge
Explore and learn the history of the Loch Ard, the most famous ship of the 'Shipwreck Coast'.
See the world famous 12 Apostles during a stunning sunset - a must see! If you have enough time, our guide might able to squeeze in a visit to the Gibson Steps!
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing measures in place
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app