High Noon in the Old West
It is 1899 and the final push to tame the wild west is on. The notorious outlaw gang, the Wild Bunch, has committed a series of train robberies, and have gone to their hideout in Hole-in-the-Wall, Wyoming.
As members of the Pinkerton Detective Agency you have been hired by the newly formed State of Wyoming to infiltrate the Wild Bunch and recover the money and other stolen items the Wild Bunch has obtained over the years. Blow open the gang’s saloon vault to recover the stolen fortune. Cripple the gang’s finances and disband the Wild Bunch gang - one of the last active gangs in the West. Can you tame the Wild West?
We offer shared experiences: multiple groups can book the same adventure.
High Noon in Old West
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We follow the current CDC guidelines. At this time face coverings are not required.
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app