Honeymoon Lei Greeting at Kahului Airport
Cleaning and safety practices
- Traditional flower lei to welcome you to Hawaii in style
- Several lei options to choose from for the perfect greeting
- Authentic symbol of aloha for a romantic start to your stay
- Meet & greet assistance to help you navigate the airport
- Special & memorable greeting for couples & honeymooners
Aloha Lei Honeymoon Special (Set of 2)
A single-strand Orchid Lei for her and a Ti Leaf Lei for him.
Classic Orchid Lei Honeymoon Special (Set of 2)
Two matching single-strand classic purple orchid lei.
Makahiki Lei Honeymoon Special (Set of 2)
A single-strand Orchid Lei for her and a Kukui Nut Lei for him.
Fragrant Lei Honeymoon Special (Set of 2)
Two matching single-strand fragrant Tuberose & Orchids Lei.
Deluxe Orchid Lei Honeymoon Special (Set of 2)
Two matching big beautiful Deluxe Orchid Leis.
Traditional Lei Honeymoon Special (Set of 2)
A big beautiful Deluxe Orchid Lei for her and a Ti Leaf Lei with Orchids for him.
Local Lei Honeymoon Special (Set of 2)
A big double-strand fragrant Tuberose & Orchids Lei for her and a Cigar Lei for him.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Immediately after booking you must contact the service provider and supply all of your flight and arrival details
- If you do not contact the service provider within 48 hours of your flight's scheduled landing you will be required to pay a US 10-dollar late order fee.
- Prior to submitting your order payment, insert your flight information in the Pickup Information section. Select “Arrival Pickup Location” and Arriving By “Flight.”
What you can expect
Arrange an unforgettable welcome, designed especially for 2, for your arrival at the Kahului Maui Airport. This is the perfect way for honeymooners or visiting couples to kick off a romantic stay in paradise. Choose the perfect pair of leis for your Honeymoon Lei Greeting.
As you exit the terminal area, your greeter will be holding a personalized welcome sign and present you with the fresh Hawaiian leis of your choice. It's a simple but wonderful experience, not to be missed, especially for first-time visitors.
The image of Hawaiian lei greeters welcoming visitors with outstretched arms, holding beautiful flower leis, has become an iconic symbol of the Islands. In fact, since the dawn of tourism in Hawaii, lei greeters have been an integral part of the Hawaiian experience, giving malihini (visitors) their first taste of the aloha spirit as they arrive in the Islands.
Book your airport lei greeting now and make your Hawaiian vacation extra special.
Cleaning and safety practices
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
4.6 average out of 5 rating of 72 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app