Jambangan Bali Cooking Class with Market Visit & Transfer
- Informative cooking lesson in a traditional Balinese setting
- Sense of unique flavors, aromas & culinary techniques
- Guided market tour & chance to learn about local ingredients
- Savoring a delicious lunch including the dishes you created
- Introduction to the island's food culture with local chefs
Cooking Class with Hotel Pickup (within Ubud)
Live Commentary in English. Includes roundtrip transportation to and from hotels in Ubud.
Cooking Class with Hotel Pickup (outside Ubud)
Live Commentary in English. Includes roundtrip transportation to and from hotels outside Ubud.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 11 and younger are not allowed.
- Pickup is available from hotel locations throughout Bali; please select the zone that corresponds with your hotel area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
A trip to Bali offers many famous things including the beach, beautiful temples, and Balinese culture, but one thing will you never forget is the traditional Balinese food. The cuisine has a wide range of delightful dishes made from traditional ingredients and you make several quintessential dishes.
Get an early start with convenient pickup from your hotel and head to the market with your guide to select fresh herbs and spices, crisp vegetables, and choice cuts of meat. Once the shopping is done, get a glimpse of rice farmers doing their daily activities and chat with local farmers.
Upon returning to Kelabang Moding village, see temples, a school, and traditional Balinese life and culture. As you are welcomed into a local home with a beautiful setting, get a personal look at Balinese family life. All classes are conducted in English by local chefs familiar with Balinese cuisine. After making all the recipes, savor the delight you created for lunch as you dine in the garden.
- Sate Empol
- Lawar Bali
- Tempe Manis
- Chicken Curry
- Tum Tuna
- Banana Caramel
- Vegetable Soup
- Banana Curry
- Sate Kebab
- Pepes Tempeh
- Tempeh Manis
- Lawar Bali
- Sweet Potato Caramel
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app