Kerfoot Canopy Zipline Tour
- 14-zipline course that stretches for over one mile (1.6 km)
- A 170 foot suspension bridge elevated off the ground
- Convenient location less than an hour from Minneapolis
- Ideal for beginners without any ziplining experience
- Professional guides & top-of-the-line safety equipment
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 9 and younger are not allowed.
- You must weigh between 70 and 250 pounds (32–113 kg).
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Experience Minnesota’s like you’ve never seen it before! Minnesota’s top zip line tour offers 14 zip lines covering over 1 mile of the beautiful Minnesota River Valley. Soar up to 175’ above the ground, and experience our longest zip line of over 1200 feet!
Make your way to Henderson, Minnesota, just a short drive outside of Minneapolis, and meet up with your guides for the day. Go over a few safety instructions, strap into a helmet, and slip on a harness before you ascend to the top of a high platform and clip-on for your first ride. When you're ready, step to the edge and push off into the leafy green canopy.
5.0 average out of 5 rating of 3 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app