Rioja Wine Tour: Winery & Traditional Lunch From Bilbao
3.0/53.0 out of 5
In La Rioja, wine production is part of the culture, tradition and trade. Small medieval villages are mixed with fields full of vineyards that vary their colors throughout the year to create a unique and special atmosphere.
On this tour we will visit a medium-sized winery, away from large crowds, to learn the secrets of wine production from start to finish. Then we will go to a classic restaurant in the area to taste a typical Riojan menu, with local products and of course washed down with good wine from the region.
The best way to enjoy La Rioja without rushing!
Sorry this activity isn't available on
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If a booking for only 1 person is made a confirmation message from the tour operator will be required to confirm the tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Arrival in Rioja. Visit to Laguardia and the region
Guided tour with wine tasting in the winery
Traditional lunch from La Rioja
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app