Avoid turists' traps!
Explore the city center from a unique perspective!
Ideal if you are visiting Cinque Terre
Socialize with locals in their favourite restaurants
Discover every secret of Bolognese food tradition
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Guided walking tour of La Spezia
5 rich food stops
Wine/beer in fixed amounts
What you can expect
La Spezia is a small town, the best place to stay while visiting the Amazing Cinque Terre and other beautiful places like Porto Venere and Pisa. It has a mixed culinary tradition, coming from Liguria and Tuscany.
You will be taken into La Spezia Cinque Terre's food scene, enjoying traditional dishes and the best street food specialties, throughout a progressive meal taking place in La Spezia city centre.
We always choose the best dishes, aiming to introduce you to our traditions, suggest the best restaurants and make you live the best culinary experience ever.
You will taste some of the following specialties in our La Spezia -Cinque Terre Food Tour(according to products availability):
- Sgabei and Frisceu: small fried pancake with vegetables and fritters made from bread dough
- Mesciua: chickpea, beans and wheat grains soup, typical of La Spezia
- Testaroli or Panigacci: a sort of pancake, boiled and enriched with pesto, oil, parmesan cheese and mushrooms sauce, alternatively baked, served with cheese and cured meat.
- Pasta with walnuts: typical from Liguria. A must try!
- Fried Calamari and Anchovies: freshly fished locally and cooked directly by local fishermen.
- Farinata: a delicious chickpea pancake cooked in a flaming oven. The best one is soft in the center with a lightly crisp coating.
- Ice cream or dessert: enjoy the finest artisanal treats in La Spezia!
Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Therefore, social distancing, individual protection, hygiene and common-sense regulations will be applied. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.