Luxury Private Great Ocean Road Tour up to 7 people - Entire Vehicle
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- As this is a private tour, there is less risk as only your group will participate.
The Great Ocean Road
We travel along this scenic road
Split Point Lighthouse
The lighthouse was constructed in 1891. For 27 years, three lighthouse keepers worked at this remote location, ensuring the light was operating well and communicating with ships via a number of code systems. The lighthouse still has its original construction with a wonderful staircase and timber fittings. The lantern still operates having had more than three different light sources over its history. The tower was converted to automatic operation in 1919. The keepers' cottages and stables form an intrinsic part of the lighthouse precinct.
We will stop here and enjoy lunch of your choice. I always recommend the fresh Fish and Chips which every visitor has loved.
Great Otway National Park (Pass by)
Here the scenery changes to dense tall blue gum trees and if you are lucky you will spot the koalas in the trees.
Loch Ard Gorge
Another natural treasure just next to twelve Apostles
This is the most popular destination in Victoria and a must see
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app