MANCHESTER: Lake District Adventure Sightseeing Day Trip
Cleaning and safety practices
- Castlerigg Stone Circle
- Grasmere, Grasmere Gingerbread and Wordsworths Grave
- Views of the Langdale Valleys
- Hike around Blea Tarn
- Shopping in Ambleside
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children (Under 16) must be accompanied by an adult
- Collection from designated pick up point at Manchester Airport, Bay A The Station.
- Please arrive at pickup point 15 minutes before departure time.
- Infants 0-2 years at discounted rate
What you can expect
This is our award-winning Full-Day / 190-mile Lake District Adventure tour for departures from Manchester.
The tour has been carefully designed with your leisure in mind. Not only is it a great price for such a tour but we always use our luxury vehicles ensuring everyone has plenty of seat space and a full window view. This is sightseeing the way it is meant to be done!
All our vehicles are the latest models, carefully designed to a purpose-built sightseeing specification with panoramic windows, full PA system, overhead parcel shelves, luggage compartment(s) and forced air ventilation. Your tour is fully escorted and narrated with a jolly driver and knowledgeable escort who, invariably, will become more of a friend than a tour guide! Every passenger receives special attention and is encouraged to participate in the day as much as possible to ensure that you have a wonderful time with us.
Your tour commences at 9:15am from Bay A, Manchester Airport's Bus/Coach/Rail interlink, Malaga Avenue, Manchester, M90 3RR. We will take you to places in the Lake District you thought didn’t (or couldn’t) exist and your driver and tour escort will keep you fully informed and advised as to points of interest and general knowledge regarding the ever-changing panoramic views.
This Lake District sightseeing tour has been carefully routed and planned with your driver tailoring the day to suit the weather, atmosphere and ambiance of the general group on board. This makes every tour unique, special and memorable and allows you to partake in as much (or little) as you feel comfortable with. You will never be put under any commitment or pressure to do anything that you don’t wish to.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Lake District
- Grasmere England LA22
- Manchester Airport
- Malaga Avenue
- Manchester England M90 3RR
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app