What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
What you can expect
Join a costumed ghost host for a 1.5-hour ghost tour of the historic Altona Homestead and surrounds. Complete with its historic courtyard and beautiful old kitchen, Altona Homestead has long been the center of paranormal investigations and mysterious happenings.
Meet at the Altona Homestead on Logan Reserve, and be transported back to the story of Alfred and Sarah Langhorne, the first settlers of Altona.
Visit the beach where the Patton family tragically lost their lives, and see if you can catch a glimpse of the ghost at Altona’s original hospital. Take in the sights of the Altona murals of the village traders, and then enter the bluestone home of the Langhorne family.
Explore each room as your guide reveals the mysteries of their lives. In the lounge, you will hear of Sarah's sadness, while the children's bedroom may offer a glimpse of the ghosts of children. Enter the dining room of grumpy William, and more.
Tours run the first Saturday of each month.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Masks required
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app