Melbourne: City Skyline Seaplane Flight
- View Melbourne's iconic MCG, Botanic Gardens, and art precinct from above
- Enjoy the feeling of flying over the city skyline
- Take photos while cruising over Melbourne
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Not suitable for: Wheelchair users
What you can expect
Take a nostalgic trip that recalls the golden era of aviation with a scenic flight over Melbourne in a seaplane.
Pass over the ship building and historic industrial area, turn right and fly past Williamstown's beautiful beaches, across to St. Kilda Marina, Brighton Beach and up past the Grand Prix track at Albert Park Lake.
Fly past the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Melbourne Park, Melbourne’s renowned Botanical Gardens, The Shrine of Remembrance and Government House.
Soar by the high rise towers of Melbourne's Central Business District, The Eureka Tower (Melbourne's tallest building), Crown Casino and the Southbank Precinct. Continue down the Yarra River past Melbourne Exhibition and Conference complex to the Docklands area.
Make your way back over the Westgate Bridge before cruising past Port Melbourne beaches and landing back at Williamstown.
- Melbourne Melbourne City
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Williamstown Hobsons Bay City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app