Millennium Gate Museum Tickets
5.0/55.0 out of 5
- Overview of early history & leaders of Atlanta & Georgia
- Breathtaking building styled after classical Roman arches
- Engaging ways to learn with film & interactive exhibits
- Galleries & artifacts from the 18th century to modern day
- View of 3 period rooms showcasing historical design & decor
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Hours of operation vary; please check before you go.
What you can expect
Journey into Georgia’s past as you tour the museum spanning 12,000 square feet (1,115 sq m) and narrating the state’s history through artifacts, film, period rooms, and interactive technology. Begin your adventure through time in a gallery of pre-Columbian exhibits and make your way to modern times.
The Gate is a classically designed monumental arch in the tradition of Roman triumphal arches. Your tour begins in the 18th Century Georgia Pioneer Gallery where documents and historical artifacts line the walls. Here, find artifacts dating back to the birth of Georgia from the Native American, Spanish, British Colonial, and American Revolutionary periods.
The 19th and 20th Century Galleries tell the story of Atlanta's and Georgia's early history and bold leaders. Leap into the present with interactive exhibits In the 21st Century Interactive Gallery and then see 3 period rooms modeled after an 18th-century Colonial study, the 19th-century office of Coca-Cola magnate Thomas K. Glenn, and the 20th-century drawing room of the Pink House.
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app