Morning Paon Bali Cooking Class with Market Tour
- Introduction to authentic Balinese cooking by local chefs
- Guided market tour & lessons about Balinese ingredients
- Enriching cultural experience in a local village
- Scenic tour of a rice plantation & its surroundings
- Traditional Balinese lunch featuring the dish you created
Cooking Class with Hotel Pickup (within Ubud)
Live Commentary in English. This option includes Paon cooking class and roundtrip transfer for hotels in Ubud.
Cooking Class without Hotel Pickup
Live Commentary in English. This option includes Paon cooking class only.
Cooking Class with Hotel Pickup (outside Ubud)
Live Commentary in English. This option includes Paon cooking class and roundtrip transfer for hotels outside Ubud.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 11 and younger are not allowed.
- Pickup is available (if option is selected) from hotel locations throughout Bali; please select the zone that corresponds with your hotel area.
What you can expect
Unravel the secrets of authentic Balinese cuisine on this half-day cooking tour in a traditional village. Visit a bustling market to learn about unique local ingredients and receive step-by-step cooking instruction from experienced chefs in a beautiful kitchen-garden.
Depart from your hotel and embark on a gastronomic adventure through the city. Your first stop is at a local market where personal assistants help you choose the fresh ingredients, such as vegetables, herbs, meat, and spices that you will use for your cooking class.
Next, visit a rice plantation and learn about the cultivation and preparation of this staple ingredient for all Balinese meals. While there, enjoy scenic views of the natural surroundings.
Continue your tour to Laplapan Village, a traditional Balinese village, and be warmly welcomed by the local villagers. Learn the secrets of preparing Balinese food with the ingredients you have chosen. Expert chefs are on hand to provide guidance and assistance throughout the cooking class.
Interact with your fellow cooks and discover handy techniques as you prepare 3 starters, 4 main courses, and 1 Balinese dessert.
After your informative cooking lesson, sit down and enjoy satisfying and delicious Balinese meals in addition to your culinary creation.
- Laplapan VIllage
- Laplapan Village
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app