Mornington Peninsula Kayaking Tour to Dolphin Sanctuary
- Leisurely kayak tour around Mornington Peninsula coastline
- Opportunity to encounter dolphins, seals, & penguins
- Point Nepean National Park & pristine coastline
- Kayaking adventure with no previous experience necessary
- Option to upgrade for a visit to the Peninsula Hot Springs
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- You must be 10 or older.
- You must weigh less than 255 pounds (120 kg).
- Children 14 years and under will be teamed up in a boat with an adult.
- A minimum number of people are required for this activity to take place.
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part.
- Pass for Peninsula Hot Springs visit is only valid to use for the same day as your kayak tour.
What you can expect
Glide along the Mornington Peninsula's Point Nepean National Park into the Dolphin Sanctuary on this guided sea kayak tour. Be on the lookout for penguins, seals, and dolphins as they play around the boats.
Begin your kayaking adventure with a brief introduction to equipment usage, paddling skills, and safety procedures from your experienced guide. Then hop onboard your kayak and glide quietly around beautiful Port Phillip Bay. Enjoy glimpses of dolphins, penguins, and seals as they surface close to your kayak.
Along the way, learn about the history of Port Phillip Bay and its marine life. Make your way along Point Nepean National Park and into the Dolphin Sanctuary. Once you've approached the Heads, paddle towards Sorrento, with its hilltop mansions and private piers, before returning to the town of Portsea.
Finish your day with an optional visit to the Peninsula Hot Springs and enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings while relaxing in the warm waters–the perfect end to your day.
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app