Mornington Peninsula Kayaking Tour to Dolphin Sanctuary
4.0/54.0 out of 5
- Leisurely kayak tour around Mornington Peninsula coastline
- Opportunity to encounter dolphins, seals, & penguins
- Point Nepean National Park & pristine coastline
- Kayaking adventure with no previous experience necessary
- Option to upgrade for a visit to the Peninsula Hot Springs
Sea Kayak Tour
Live Commentary in English. Includes kayaking demonstration and trip around Port Phillip Bay.
Sea Kayak Tour & Peninsula Hot Springs Visit
Live Commentary in English. This option includes a pass to the Peninsula Hot Springs and is valid for use on the same day as your kayak tour. Indulge in the naturally warm spring-water pools, with temperatures between 102 and 109.5 degrees Fahrenheit (39 to 43 degrees Celsius).
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app