Private Day Tour at The Great Ocean Road
Enjoy stunning views of the ocean, cliffs, beaches and forests along the way! Take your magnificent shots with some world-class natural wonders like The Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge. The Great Ocean Road is a must-see for anyone!
Absolutely customizable at customers' desire–we listen to you, support you and work for your best interest!
Please note: the attractions we listed here are for your reference. We are not able to visit all of them in a day. Great Ocean Road has so many great things to explore and experience that you have to be selective!
Book us and talk to us with no pressure–fully refundable if you decide not to proceed for any reason. Please check our refund policy for more information.
Inland route to 12 Apostles in English
Inland route to 12 Apostles : For tourists with limited time(such as Cruise passengers) we offer 8-10 hour day tour, via inland route to Twelve Apostles
Great Ocean Road Private Day Tour customized itinerary in English
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Split Point Lighthouse
Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway
Lorne (Pass by)
Cape Otway Lightstation
Loch Ard Gorge
Tom And Eva Lookout
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Hand sanitizer provided
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app