Rioja Alavesa: Wine Tasting in a Traditional Winery
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not suitable for: People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
What you can expect
Enjoy the experience of visiting the winery where Pascual Berganzo and Alútiz Vinos make their wines in Samaniego, the heart of Rioja Alavesa. Take a tour through three cellars and taste a variety of wines.
The experience will begin in the stainless steel cellar, where you will be introduced to the world of wine by your guide. Here, witness the production of carbonic maceration wine.
Next, head over to the concrete cellar, where the wine rests and acquires a special body. Lastly, go 15 meters underground inside the stone cellar where you can taste different wines and local products.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Masks required
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app