Rioja Private Tour: Medieval Villages, Outdoor Activities, Wine Tasting & Lunch
5.0/55.0 out of 5
Discover best of Rioja Wine in Labastida (Rioja Alavesa):
• An amazing landscape, a “sea of vineyards”, in a hike tour with unbelieveble views.Discover one of the most beautiful landscapes of Rioja Wine in Labastida.
• Discover the history and ancient wine-making culture of the region, with a guided tour in a medieval winery visit including the tasting of 3 wines.
• End up with a gastronomical experience : a local traditional menu in a family-run restaurant.
• Meeting point at Labastida, but also if required (with extra charge) pick-up and round-trip transfer to your accommodation in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Logroño, Bilbao, San Sebastian or any other village of the region.
Meet at starting point
Great day in Labastida: Once you arrive to Labastida you do not need your car: we will hike, visit a winery and taste a traditional menu. Perfect day
From Álava and Rioja
From Rioja and Álava: The perfect menu to discover Rioja wine region, with a tailor-made excursion (7h) to choose: an outdoor activity, a medieval village and winery visit, and a gastronomical experience lunch.
From Bilbao and region
The perfect menu to discover Rioja wine region, FROM BILBAO, with a 3-course tailor-made excursion (8h): an outdoor activity, a medieval village and winery visit, and a gastronomical experience.
From San Sebastian and region
The perfect menu to discover Rioja wine region, FROM SAN SEBASTIAN, with a 3-course tailor-made excursion (8h): an outdoor activity, a medieval village and winery visit, and a gastronomical experience
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We accomplish all -and more- measures specified by the Spanish Government.
This is a 3-course menu that consists of the following experiences: • Hiking off the beaten paths over hills of vineyards or along old muleteers trails in the mountains with scenic views. • Visit to a century old family-run with medieval cellars underground... and taste of three craft superb Rioja wines. • Traditional basque-riojan menu in a family-run restaurant.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing measures in place
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app