Rioja Wine Tour: Winery & Traditional Lunch From Vitoria
Spain is widely famous for its wines' high quality, and the cradle of these wines, the land that provides its name to the DO of La Rioja, is reachable from Vitoria.
Enjoy a visit to a winery (bodega), having a relaxing walk through the wineyards, learning the wine-making process from the grape harvest to the maturation and finishing the experience with a wine tasting with a expert and a complete lunch with local products and the best wines.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If a booking for only 1 person is made a confirmation message from the tour operator will be required to confirm the tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app